Client areaManage your account & services, receive support, view & pay invoices, and more.
Manage your payment methods (cards). We accept physical & virtual credit/debit/prepaid cards issued by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, UnionPay, and JCB.
Your default payment method would be used to pay invoices on their due date.
Learn how we provide a secure payment experience
- Mailcheap's API and GUI components are served by special, unprivileged system users which cannot modify the content or affect other components in the unlikely event of a breach of any single component.
- All components receive security updates daily and are further protected by an intrusion detection system (IDS) to verify data integrity.
- By employing HSTS and strict web server policies, we make sure that our API and GUI are only served over secure TLS-encrypted connections.
- All payment methods (cards) are stored & processed remotely by Stripe, a PCI Service Provider Level 1 certified payment processor.
- Mailcheap stores only a token (reference) to the payment method which is valid only for payments to us and thus cannot be misused even in the extremely unlikely event of a breach.
- All sensitive payment information is entered directly on Stripe's hosted payment page (domain: