Premium RelayPremium SMTP relays for high deliverability
What are the main advantages of using Premium Relay?
- Carefully vetted IPs with excellent reputation.
- Ensure near 100% deliverability to all major providers and ESPs through Mailcheap's multi-relay system which resends hard rejects.
- Powerful anti-spam and anti-virus outbound filtering to maintain IP reputation.
How do I sign up for Premium Relay?
- Reseller Enterprise, Reseller World and Enterprise email - Shared plans have Premium relay by default (free of charge).
- Enterprise email - Dedicated plans can choose to enable Premium relay with the 'Premium Relay' addon for $99/yr.
Are there any restrictions on use or sending limits for Premium Relay?
Yes, to protect the infrastructure (from spammers, compromised users, runaway scripts, etc.) and to provide optimum service at all times.
Restrictions on use: Transmitting bulk emails or commercial emails including marketing emails and newsletters.
Since Mailcheap provides unlimited users & domains with all plans, there is no single upper limit for sending but instead a per-user and per-domain sending limit applied daily, hourly and per minute.
Sending limit for Premium Relay
- Daily: Per domain = 2500 ; Per user = 200
- Hourly: Per domain = 500 ; Per user = 50
- Minute: Per domain = 100 ; Per user = 10
This is the total number of messages you can send per-day/per-hour/per-minute. Each message can have up to 10-15 recipients.
Sending without rate-limiting
To send without rate-limiting on dedicated mailservers, Premium relay can be turned off (may affect deliverability) on request.