- Web-based Admin Panel
- Protection for unlimited mailservers or IPs
- Filter training/learning
- Rate-limiter for users & domains
- User & domain blocking
- SPF, DKIM, DMARC support
- Realtime health metrics
- 99.95-99.999% uptime
- Custom filter configuration
- Access to server logs and log analysis
- Quarantine management
- Anti-spam & anti-virus filters
- Header, Mime & Attachment filters
- DDoS protection
- Full support (L1/L3)
What are the main advantages of using Mailcheap's Dedicated SMTP relay service?
- Ensure near 100% deliverability to all major providers and ESPs through Mailcheap's multi-relay system which resends hard rejects.
- Powerful anti-spam and anti-virus outbound filtering to maintain IP reputation.
- Easy to setup: Relay your mailservers via smarthost configuration or use policy-based routing (PBR) to protect entire networks. The solution is compatible with all modern MTAs like Exim (cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin), Postfix (Zimbra, iRedmail), Microsoft Exchage, SendMail, qmail, etc.
- Easy to manage: Web based panel to authorize mailservers/netblocks, block users/domains, configure spam filter settings & rate-limiting, manage quarantined emails, view logs/log analysis, manage mail signing tools (SPF, DKIM, DMARC) and view realtime health metrics for both filter & relay.
The solution is designed as a pass-through relay service -to be used with your mailserver(s)- and hence cannot be used directly with email clients (MUAs/EMAs) like Thunderbird/Outlook/Sendy/Mautic et al.
Protect your email infrastructure and ensure reliable email delivery
Web based panel to authorize your mailservers & subnets.
Easily block offending users/domains.
Custom spam filter thresholds and configuration.
Apply rate-limit for users and domains in different timeframes (minute,hour,day).
View log & log analysis. Important metrics include messages received, delivered, forwarded, deferred, bounced & rejected and Per-day/Per-hour traffic summaries.
View realtime health metrics for both filter & relay.
Manage SPF, DKIM, DMARC signing.
Quarantine management and FP learning for filtered emails.